How do I Copy firefox bookmarks from one PC computer to another?
I have two PCs both running firefox 3.6.13. They are NOT networked. Both are running XP Home Edition
I need to take all the firefox bookmarks from computer 1, and add/copy them to computer 2.
It's OK to replace the bookmarks on 2 with the bookmarks on 1, or to add 1's bookmarks to the bookmarks on 2. (Adding is preferred, but either way is OK.) I have a portable HD that works on both PCs.
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
This web site provides an easy to follow tutorial: http://techsalsa.com/steps-to-transfer-firefox-bookmarks-from-one-computer-to-another/
Modified by nezzex