is there a "repair browswer" tool fo firefox?
just wondering. one of my old explorers had one. sometimes I screw things up, doing random stuff.... if there's a repair tool for anything, I use it.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
There's a fairly simple way to restore Firefox to it's default settings using about:config. The Restore Defaults command can be accessed through the menu button on the far right of the about:config page.
Keep in mind, clicking this command with do exactly as it says: it will RESTORE DEFAULTS...in Firefox...ALL OF THEM, including your home page, bookmarks, etc. So be careful with it! Search Firefox Help for detailed information on using about:config. It's a cool tool, but extremely powerful. Good Luck!