I'm getting this unresponsive script problem - Script: chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595
Each time I open Firefox, this message pop up: that a script is not responding. It then gives me the option to STOP or CONTINUE. I need to choose STOP, then the FIREFOX browser opens.
The script is as follows:
This has been going on for weeks now. With the other browsers, I don't have any problem like this one.
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- ArtistScope plugin 42
- ArtistScope DRM plugin 1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101026 Firefox 88680903 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
That is caused by an extension that you installed.
Probably an AVG extension or toolbar, so start with those if you have any AVG extensions in Tools > Add-ons > Extensions.
You also have a mangled user agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101026 Firefox 88680903 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
The above worked for me. Disabling my AVG toolbar stopped the error.
Modified by CiasAnril
AVG was working fine UNTIL I UPGRADED to the latest version of MOZILLA.... Then the problem started. By disabling AVG tool bar in the Add On's it now works fine. HEY MOZILLA.... HOW ABOUT FIXING YOUR SCREWUP'S?????
In reviewind my add on's.... It's amazing how many things are INCOMPATIBLE with Ver 5.0.1 of Mozilla! LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY DIDN'T DO THEIR HOMEWORK?
Seems to have worked for me, too. Thanks