How do I change the background picture?
When I installed the last version of Firefox, one of the options was to choose a picture. I didn't really understand where this picture would appear and now that I know, I'd like to remove it. I picked a very "busy" picture and it really makes it difficult to now see what's on the tool bars.
Additional System Details
- McAfee Clinic Activator Plugin (1,0,0,5)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- AOL Media Playback Control
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
That will be a Persona that you installed. This is a light-weight theme, you can switch to the default theme to remove the Persona. For details see Use themes to change the look of Firefox.