This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Videos dont play on my computer I have a mac osx 10.3.9 and it says unsupportive operating system i must get tiger or leopard
i have mac osx 10.3.9 and i must get tiger 10.4 or later to play videos and other things like links in my e-mail won't open, and other problems
Every time Firefox opened
i have mac osx 10.3.9 and i must get tiger 10.4 or later to play videos and other things like links in my e-mail won't open, and other problems == This happened == Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r246
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r16
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/18.104.22.168
dom inspector 22.214.171.124 talkback 126.96.36.199