I have Beta 4.0. there is a 30mm gap at the bottom of my page with nothing in it. How do i remove it as it making my viewing area smaller.
I have 4.0 beta 1. There is a 30mm gap at the bottom of my screen with nothing in it regardless of which website i'm viewing. How do i get the screen back to full screen. This happens every time i use firefox.
Every time Firefox opened
== After a few use's and after i started adding plug ins.
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1
Troubleshoot your addons. http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+theme...
4.0beta2 was released to today. See if that version fixed that problem. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0b2/releasenotes/
Help > Check for Updates