I have a blue bar above the internet page tab that says "downloading the latest applications." It hasn't finished the downloading in the 2 weeks since I loaded Firefox. How do I get rid of it?
After I loaded Firefox and used it the 1st time, a blue bar appears above the internet page tab that says "Downloading the latest applications". No matter how long I leave the internet and compute on, it never finishes downloading. And every time I restart Firefox, the same blue bar appears. How do I get rid of this?
Every time Firefox opened
== After I loaded Firefox the 1st time, and every time I open the Firefox browser.
Additional System Details
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- MSN® Toolbar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
java quick starter, microsoft .NET framework assistant, MSN toolbar, Personas, search helper extension
This can be a problem with the Silverlight plugin. See Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems