This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I confirm my Firefox 2.0 browser is set to the manufacturers default settings?
A government website (FARSFA) needs to have my Firefox 2.0 browser set to "the manufacturer's default settings" in order to use the website. How can I do this? Please help! Thanks.
URL of affected sites
A government website (FARSFA) needs to have my Firefox 2.0 browser set to "the manufacturer's default settings" in order to use the website. How can I do this? Please help! Thanks. == URL of affected sites == http://
Additional System Details
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r16
- Simplifies the uploading of photo files.
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/220.127.116.11
DOM Inspector 18.104.22.168 Talkback 22.214.171.124
"Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults" on the [[Safe mode]] start window - See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Resetting_preferences