All my recent downloaded programs are in Chinese. Is there a setting in Firefox that I can undo this problem? I'm using English GB.
All my recent downloaded programs are in Chinese. Is there any ways I can undo this problem? I using Firefox English GB.
A few times a week
== A month ago
Additional System Details
- -Octoshape embedded video plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- ~Mirage 126.96.36.199 Plugin for Visual Mirage Projects
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14
First of all, and although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment as been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at www.getfirefox.com.
As for your problem, you may be having a problem with some extension or plugin that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?