How do you get "Autofill Forms" to separate numbers into their respective boxes?
How do I get the firefox addon to separate things like phone/social security number into their three boxes. Every time it just puts the entire number into each box. I've been trying to figure this out forever. I think I pretty much understand it well, just this one thing doesn't seem to have a solution on the net.
Every time Firefox opened
== It's a problem with the addon so it started when I added it on...
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Runs 3-D games and interactive applets
- Gecko default plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuakeLive Plugin is required for QuakeLive
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Show in Finder
Panda3D Game Engine Plug-In
Free Traffic Bar Toolbar
ShopAtHome Intelligent Shopping Toolbar
There is a lengthy support thread here - http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2831644 - for that extension. The answer might have been asked previously.
Or join the support Mailing List here: http://autofillforms.mozdev.org/list.html
I've been through that thread. It's huge and a waste of time. I'm hoping to get an answer with a thread for the one issue.