I can't access hotmail or gmail. I get the message "unable to connect to the server". However I can access both msn and google main page and not problems with other sites. Any ideas of what to do?
Cannot access hotmail or gmail, although no problems with the actual msn home page or other sites. I get the message: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at .....
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX® Web Player
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Nexus Personal Plug-Ins
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Java quick starter and Microsoft Net framework assistant
I think Hotmail requires that you have third party cookies enabled. Did you disable third-party cookies?
Hi thanks for reply. No, not that I'm aware. How/Where can I check this? The only think I've done recently is install a different antivirus program and uninstall the old one which had expired. Not sure if this is linked to the problem...?