Can you help me overcome a bug that has deliberately placed on my computer by cyber-crooks, or tell me who can help??
For many weeks now a weird block has been placed on my computer, initially followed by "Microsoft technicians" with Indian accents calling up and offering to "help," for a fee. I managed to find a way around this block, but today they have "upped the ante" and I can't get around it. Can you help or tell me where to go for help? I suspect this is beyond Comcast help.
Please see :Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.74.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
This is unrelated to Firefox.
I would hire professional help (or the cops, if they can help) instead of asking here.
Please see :
Better than the above posted article :