This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How to fix configuration error showing up multiple times?
Firefox in my PC got crashed, showing a configuration error. I uninstalled it and installed a new version. But, It never opened and showed me the same error. If I delete the files from C drive and reinstall again, will I loose my bookmarks in firefox? what is the solution?
All Replies (2)
Firefox automatically creates backups of your bookmarks, which can be helpful if your bookmarks are lost or missing. To recover them, follow the instructions below.
- Use one of these methods to open the Bookmarks Library window:
- Firefox 29 and above: Click the Bookmarks button and select Show All Bookmarks.
- Previous Firefox versions: Click the Firefox button and click on Bookmarks. (If you don't have a Firefox button, click the Bookmarks button or Bookmarks menu item and select Show All Bookmarks.)
- At the top of the Library window, click on Import and Backup and select Restore.
- Click the date of the bookmark backup you want to recover.
- In the new window that appears, click OK.
- Your bookmarks from the selected date should now be restored.
For more information, see the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer article. For other solutions, see the Recover lost or missing Bookmarks article.
What kind of configuration error do you mean?
Can you attach a screenshot?
- use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot