This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I make a specific site my homepage?
I'm trying to make a certain webpage my automatic homepage when I open my browser but I can't seem to figure it out. Can someone please tell me how it's done?
Thank you ☺
All Replies (2)
You can't directly set a homepage. You can set the home page by pinning a site(which you want as your homepage). Here is an article which will help you to Pin a site.
Modified by Khaleel Jageer
I’m replying to you because you posted a question about setting a homepage 2 months ago.
We’re testing a homepage feature in Firefox Nightly and we’d love to get your feedback before we release it to the public!
Here are a few questions we have for you, but please include any other feedback:
- Briefly describe what you expected the homepage in Firefox to be like.
- How does the homepage in Firefox compare to your expectations?
- Is anything missing from the ‘homepage in Firefox’ experience?
- Was it easy or difficult to set your homepage in Firefox?
- What is one thing you would change about the homepage in Firefox?
Ready to give it a try? Here’s how it works:
- First, allow third-party app installation on your Android. Go to your Android Settings and enable 'unknown sources' (usually under "Security").
- Download and install Firefox for Android Nightly at nightly.mozilla.org
- Open Firefox for Android Nightly, then in the menu, tap Settings -> Customize -> Home -> Set a Homepage
- Enter a homepage by either typing in a URL, or put a check mark next to ‘Use current tab’.
- Finally tap ‘OK’ to set your homepage.
You’ll will see your homepage every time you restart Firefox for Android Nightly.