Adobe Flash plugin keeps crashing. Please provide a fix. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Some of your crash reports weren’t sent to the Mozilla Servers.
In the address bar, type about:crashes<enter>. Note: If any reports do not have BP in front of the numbers, click it and select Submit.
Using your mouse, mark the most resent 7 - 10 crash reports, and copy them. Now go to the reply box below and paste them in.
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also: