Learn how to create and share your own webpages quickly and easily.
- How can I use Thimble to teach myself to code? An easy way to get started is to remix one of the starter projects found on the Thimble homepage.
- How do I embed a tutorial into my Thimble project? You may want to add a step-by-step tutorial to your project, so that anyone remixing it will be able to follow your instructions.
- How do I report a Thimble bug? You can file any Thimble-related bug here: https://github.com/mozilla/thimble.webmaker.org/issues
- How do I add code comments to a Thimble project? Code comments do not show up when the page is rendered, and can be a helpful way to communicate information to remixers, directly in the code, in context.
- How can I access projects I made with an older version of Thimble? As of September 2015, projects made with the older version of Thimble are still accessible via https://thimble.webmaker.org.
- How can I share my Thimble projects? You can publish your Thimble project at any time by clicking the “Publish” button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- How can I use Thimble in my classroom or out-of-school learning environment? Thimble is a fantastic tool for teaching coding skills.
- How can I get help with my Thimble project? There are several ways!
- How can I insert a selfie into my Thimble project? Thimble makes it easy to add an image taken with your computer’s camera.