Learn how to create and share your own webpages quickly and easily.
- How can I use Thimble to teach myself to code? An easy way to get started is to remix one of the starter projects found on the Thimble homepage.
- How can I insert a selfie into my Thimble project? Thimble makes it easy to add an image taken with your computer’s camera.
- Do I need an account to publish a project using Thimble? Yes, in order to publish your Thimble project, you'll need to create a Webmaker account.
- How can I contribute to the Thimble project? We’d love your help!
- How can I access projects I made with an older version of Thimble? As of September 2015, projects made with the older version of Thimble are still accessible via https://thimble.webmaker.org.
- How can I share my Thimble projects? You can publish your Thimble project at any time by clicking the “Publish” button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- How do I embed a tutorial into my Thimble project? You may want to add a step-by-step tutorial to your project, so that anyone remixing it will be able to follow your instructions.
- Can I create a single account for all of the students in my classroom to use? You can create an account for your classroom, but we don't yet have functionality to allow multiple identities associated with one account.
- What's new in the August 31, 2015 release? New features include an improved tutorial experience, mobile preview, and much more.
- How do I add code comments to a Thimble project? Code comments do not show up when the page is rendered, and can be a helpful way to communicate information to people remixing your project.
- How can I use Thimble in my classroom or out-of-school learning environment? Thimble is a fantastic tool for teaching coding skills.
- How can I get help with my Thimble project? There are several ways!
- How do I report a Thimble bug? You can file any Thimble-related bug here: https://github.com/mozilla/thimble.webmaker.org/issues