Learn how to create and share your own webpages quickly and easily.
- My code isn't working, what do I do? Code getting you down? Don't fret! Most of the time it's an easy fix, like a missing character. Thimble can help diagnose the problem. Here's how it works.
- How can I make something awesome with Thimble? With Thimble, you can borrow code and stitch together pages that are only limited by ones imagination. Here are some awesome things you can make.
- What is Thimble? Thimble makes it ridiculously simple to create and share your own web pages. Write and edit HTML and CSS right in your browser on one side of your page, with Live Preview on the other side. Share, remix, improve!
- Create Tutorial using the Knowledge Base Popup Tutorial Template This article describes how to modify the Knowledge Base Slide Tutorial to any content.
- How does the remix button work? Anything on Webmaker.org can be remixed to your heart's desire. Behold the power of the remix button.
- How do I embed a tutorial into my Thimble project? Thimble allows you to embed a tutorial inside your project, which shows up when a viewer hits the remix button. Here’s how you do it.
- How to Localize the Knowledge Popup Tutorial This tutorial will show you how to create a new Thimble make with your translation of the content for the [https://binab.makes.org/thimble/button popup tutorial] for first time contributors to the knowledge base.