Learn how to inspect the code behind every webpage.
- What is X-Ray Goggles? X-Ray Goggles allow you to see the building blocks that make up websites on the internet, and then remix them into new creations.
- Why do I see a message asking if I want to see the page hosted on HTTPS? X-Ray Goggles will serve your remix on HTTP or HTTPS depending on the original page.
- How do I inspect and edit my first web page? X-Ray Goggles lets you poke around the elements of a web page and remix them into new creations. Learn how to swap images, text, and more.
- Am I really hacking a web page? Understand the difference between hacking with X-Ray Goggles, where you fork a copy of a webpage, versus the general term "hacking" where you break into a page.
- How do I install X-Ray Goggles? Installing X-Ray Goggles is easy. You can then poke around on any web page and transform it into your own creation! Here's how.
- Do I need an account to publish a project using X-Ray Goggles? In order to publish your X-Ray Goggles project, you'll need to create a learning.mozilla.org account.
- How can I get help with my X-Ray Goggles project? There are several ways to get help!
- Can I print a tip sheet with X-Ray Goggles shortcuts for an event? Yes, you can view and download a printable cheat sheet here: https://thimbleprojects.org/mozillalearning/48435/