Get the most from webmaker.org
Help or get help on a Webmaker project.
- A/B Testing on Webmaker If you've noticed something changing on Webmaker, and you're not sure why, it's possible you're seeing one of the 'variations' in our A/B testing strategy.
- What is Webmaker? Webmaker is a project by the Mozilla Foundation dedicated to helping you, and millions of others, create something amazing on the web.
- I need help with my Webmaker account Troubleshoot issues with Webmaker account: sign up, log in, find your profile, lost passwords -- all the fun stuff!
- How to find what people are making on Webmaker There are a lot of great makes out there to remix and draw inspiration from. Here's how to find them.
- How can I help grow this movement? The webmaker movement is exciting! We're demystifying and opening up the world's greatest resource for millions of people. Come join us!
- I want to translate Webmaker into my local language Translating Webmaker is a great way to contribute to the global movement. Learn how to localize the tools and website.
- How to tag Webmaker Makes with the Web Literacy Map Many of the Webmaker teaching resources align with the Web Literacy Map. This article provides the syntax documentation to properly tag your own resources.
- I need help making something, where do I begin? Whether you're shooting for a quick laugh or a thoughtful gift, here are some ways to get started with Webmaker.
- How can I discover interesting makes on the site? Learn how to discover awesome makes using the search tool
- I'm inspired! How can I teach others to make the web? Learn how to join our growing mentor community! Come #teachtheweb and make an impact on the digital lives of new makers everywhere.
- I made something amazing, how do I get it featured on the homepage? The webmaker.org homepage is a dynamic hub showcasing some of the coolest things people are making. Learn how to get your make featured by our editorial staff
- I want to contribute code to webmaker All Webmaker tools are open source. Here's how to contribute ideas, patches, bugs or your own demos and prototypes.
- Tips and tricks for being a superstar Pick up some cool tricks and get yourself noticed as a Webmaker.