Learn how to troubleshoot issues on your Firefox OS phone.
- Procedures to diagnose and fix problems
- Why can't I get text messages after switching from iPhone to Firefox OS? Are you no longer receiving text messages after switching from iPhone to Firefox OS? Here's how to turn off iMessages so you can receive text messages again.
- How to fix password errors when accessing Gmail on Firefox OS Learn how to fix the login error messages that appear when you try to access your Gmail account on your Firefox OS phone.
- How to switch to a secure email provider on Firefox OS There are multiple, free email providers that offer secure, encrypted connections. Using one will better protect your emails and your email password.
- I can't import Facebook contacts on the ZTE Open sold on Ebay Users of the ZTE Open smartphone (sold on Ebay) aren't able to import contacts from Facebook. This is a known issue that is being worked on.
- Fix common problems on Firefox OS This article will walk you through a few simple steps you can take to fix issues with your device or an app.
- Update for Accuweather or Wikipedia won't download on ZTE Open Users of the blue ZTE Open may be unable to download updates for the Accuweather and Wikipedia apps. Cancelling the download and restarting will fix the issue.
- Firefox OS carrier support contact information Here is the carrier contact information to get help, service for your Firefox OS device, or help for an app that a developer is unable to assist you with.
- The call log won't finish loading After updating Firefox OS, some people aren't able to open the call log. We're working on this and we'll update this article when the issue has been fixed.