Email and Messages
Keep in touch with your contacts through email and messaging.
- Add an email account to the Mail app in Firefox OS The Email app is the best way to work with email on Firefox OS. This article explains how to add your email account to the app.
- WhatsApp alternatives for Firefox OS WhatsApp isn't directly available on Firefox OS, but you can still use a WhatsApp client on your device or chat with friends using Facebook or LINE.
- Why can't I get text messages after switching from iPhone to Firefox OS? Are you no longer receiving text messages after switching from iPhone to Firefox OS? Here's how to turn off iMessages so you can receive text messages again.
- How to switch to a secure email provider on Firefox OS There are multiple, free email providers that offer secure, encrypted connections. Using one will better protect your emails and your email password.
- Send and manage email The Firefox OS Email app let's you send email and manage multiple accounts. This article will show you how.
- How do I view all of my Hotmail or Outlook emails on Firefox OS? Hotmail and Outlook are set to sync emails from a certain time period. To see all of your email, you'll need to change the account setting to sync all messages.
- How do I set up my e-mail notifications and sync preferences? Never miss an email again! Here's how to set notifications and sync preferences on your Firefox OS device.
- How to use the Messages app The Firefox OS Messages app lets you send and receive short text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages. This article will get you up and running in no time.