stop being tracked?
Being tracked and losing my information
Being tracked and losing my information
HOW DO I BLOCK ADDS?
I WANT ALL POP UP ADS STOPPED
For the past 2 weeks now, every single time I search on Google on private browsing there would be a CAPTCHA. I tried troubleshoot mode but the same thing happened. … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
For the past 2 weeks now, every single time I search on Google on private browsing there would be a CAPTCHA. I tried troubleshoot mode but the same thing happened.
Fire Fox email says: Turn built-in ad blocker on, in setting browsing, not found
your message said turn it on in Settings > Browser, but the only menu item i found was Settings > Tabs and Browsing. I couldn't find anything about an ad blocker t… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
your message said turn it on in Settings > Browser, but the only menu item i found was Settings > Tabs and Browsing. I couldn't find anything about an ad blocker there.
I need to check out something that happened today in Firefox browser (Mac). I went into Settings, opened Privacy and security. Then clicked Advanced settings, changed th… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I need to check out something that happened today in Firefox browser (Mac).
I went into Settings, opened Privacy and security. Then clicked Advanced settings, changed this to Strict; when I did this, there was a message saying there was an Extension enabled that would interfere with this, and it would be best to disable that extension and instead should enable Resist fingerprinting protection that is in Firefox browser.
I looked up a Mozilla Support article that told how to dissable the extension; I went to about:config, saw some extensions were enabled. The top item was: "privacy.resist.Fingerprinting" and it had value of True. It was only extension with name in boldface. I toggled the value to False.
I was going to do a browser restart, but first I went back to Settings, Privacy and Security, then to Advanced settings. When I got there, I selected Strict level. This time, there was no message saying anything about "there was an Extension enabled that would interfere with this, and it would be best if I disabled that extension."
My question: since the Warning that had appeared when I was in Advanced settings the first time is now gone, does that mean that my problem is solved? Do I need to try a restart of browser? Also, I did not delete the boldface "privacy.resist.Fingerprinting" extension from Advanced Preferences; should I go back and do that? Please advise.
Thank you so much, BA
what to do when I am trying to make a payment but Firefox blockers do not allow the transaction?
This is my first time to Mozilla Support with a question. Firefox is my default browser using version 155.0.1. I use Strict ETP. [FYI - my skills are basic with IT]. … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
This is my first time to Mozilla Support with a question.
Firefox is my default browser using version 155.0.1. I use Strict ETP. [FYI - my skills are basic with IT]. I also use Firefox Focus on my iPhone.
I previously used Google Chrome but I must have removed it as it's no longer appearing in my desktop Apps.
As of a couple of days ago, I tidied up my Library/cache and deleted it to 'Trash', using Apple support community help instructions for housekeeping. (Because I was getting increased frequency in the spinning ball at start-up). I didn't delete any other folders - just Library/cache in my housekeeping.
Since then, when searching Google / Firefox, Google keeps asking if I'm a robot (asking me to tick a 'reCaptcha' box) as it's detecting unusual traffic on my computer - before it continues with my search via Firefox browser.
This doesn't happen when using other search engines, (eg: Bing or Duck Duck Go).
Using Google searches on Safari browser does not ask me if I'm a robot question ? Searches go through perfectly - no questions asked. Only when I use Google search engine with desktop Firefox. Is it my privacy settings?
I prefer Firefox as my browser because it's independent and open sourced, safe and for its sense of community.
My desktop MacBook Air (2017) is 9 y/o - vintage? So, no longer receiving software updates - but hoping to upgrade with a new Mac desktop soon. (see attached image of current MacBook Air operating system Monterey version 12.7.6).
My question is:
- Why is Google only in the last two days asking me at every search, the above question about 'unusual traffic' / tick the robot box ? And,
- Should I reinstall 'Google Chrome' via the Apple Store?
Or for better security, think of getting a new computer sooner, rather than later ? :(
Many thanks for your support, and time. [No hurry!]
thank you in advance, regards, kindly Rose Roselyn Hansen (Australia)
Trackers blocked 1 fingerprinted means
Pueden ayudar en quitar los anuncios y mejor la calidad de videos
I NOW GET SENT TO A SITE I DID NOT SELECT, AND THEN THERE IS A SALES PITCH!
how ... do I turn off enhanced tracking protection because it's breaking everything? I need my security and this is actively preventing me from acquiring the necessary se… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
how ... do I turn off enhanced tracking protection because it's breaking everything? I need my security and this is actively preventing me from acquiring the necessary security apps and accounts I need. This is actively making me less safe. It also won't let me get a different browser
How can I change preferred theme from light to dark with resist fingerprinting enabled? I already tried to change "layout.css.prefers-color-scheme.content-override" to 2,… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
How can I change preferred theme from light to dark with resist fingerprinting enabled? I already tried to change "layout.css.prefers-color-scheme.content-override" to 2, but this did not help.
Wunderground and my email open on my home page. With last update, Firefox is blocking my logged in version of wunderground which gives me ad free. If I clear the cache an… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Wunderground and my email open on my home page. With last update, Firefox is blocking my logged in version of wunderground which gives me ad free. If I clear the cache and open wunderground it works until I log in with my password. This is spoiling my experience
I use GiveAsYouLive to raise funds for charity when shopping online. To ensure it works what settings should I have in Firefox to allow the shop site to interact with my … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I use GiveAsYouLive to raise funds for charity when shopping online. To ensure it works what settings should I have in Firefox to allow the shop site to interact with my browser? Please explain in simple terms as I'm not a techie !
I browse porn sites alot. Will this prove a problem? Will trackers be stopped?
the login never completes and there are messages at the bottom of the screen that it is waiting for various sites like ips.navigatorixa mail.com if I wait Firefox eventua… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
the login never completes and there are messages at the bottom of the screen that it is waiting for various sites like ips.navigatorixa mail.com if I wait Firefox eventually times out with site not responding
For some sites, every page is partially obscured by an "opt out signal honored" banner. How can I remove this banner but still retain the opt-out feature?
detaiil a way to run with DO NOT TRACK feature activated.