Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

The new vesrsion of Firefox for Windows does not allow for saving pictures from Websites. Why is this so?

tkbabu3

when I select a photo from any Website by right-clicking, the options pop-up. But the "save as" option does not work.

when I select a photo from any Website by right-clicking, the options pop-up. But the "save as" option does not work.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Hi tkbabu3,

Yes it does, I am unable to reproduce this, can you provide an example of the website where this is happening please?

Happy to help otherwise!