Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

When I log on to email using Firefox I get a "bed request" response

shirlmert

What more can I add? Firefox does not work. Why am I getting a "bad request" response? Dumb term. How can logging on to get email be a bad request. That's what Firefox is for.

What more can I add? Firefox does not work. Why am I getting a "bad request" response? Dumb term. How can logging on to get email be a bad request. That's what Firefox is for.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

That issue can be caused by corrupted cookies.

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"