Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

how can I get FIREFOX to store password for the public library, since it doesn't ask me when I go to that site ?

GLASSHEAD

My password at a particular website was changed recently, so I removed that site from the list of saved passwords in Firefox manager. Now, when I visit that site, FIREFOX doesn't ask me to save the password for this site. WHY ?

My password at a particular website was changed recently, so I removed that site from the list of saved passwords in Firefox manager. Now, when I visit that site, FIREFOX doesn't ask me to save the password for this site. WHY ?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

What is the site? It is possible for a site to tell the browser not to save passwords. It is also possibly to tell Firefox not to remember passwords for specific sites.

The website may be using autocomplete=off to prevent Firefox from saving the name and password.

You can remove autocomplete=off with a bookmarklet to make Firefox save the name and password.

See also: