Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

How to partially export Firefox bookmarks?

edwardzou

Current the Firefox bookmark manager only allows to export the whole bookmark collections to a html file. I would like to know how I partially export some of them, not all, to a html file please?

Current the Firefox bookmark manager only allows to export the whole bookmark collections to a html file. I would like to know how I partially export some of them, not all, to a html file please?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (4)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

You can't export a selection of bookmarks.
You will have to export them all to an HTML file and edit that file to remove unwanted bookmarks.
Easiest is to place a copy of the bookmarks at the end Bookmarks Menu folder of the Bookmarks Manager (Library; Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks).
There you can easily find them and paste them in another file using a text editor.

Thanks a lot for the kind reply! Yup, that is one way to solve. But I found that sometimes I use a text editor to delete some of the bookmarks, the whole bookmark file cannot be recognized by, say Google bookmark. I found that I can import the Firefox bookmark into opera to partially export some of them. Still, I think it's good for Firefox to have this function, just like Opera does.

You can do a copy in the Bookmarks Manager to copy selected bookmarks to the clipboard and paste the bookmarks in an HTML capable text editor. That should also work. In a plain text editor you will only get the URLs and not the title.

What do you mean by "HTML capable text editor"? Sorry, a little bit dummy here. I tried TextEdit, Page and Word on my Mac. None of them works.