Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Firefox 5 is not forgetting passwords even after clearing all history including cache./

smkorby

Firefox 5 is not forgetting passwords.

I have cleared all history, cleared all cache, set privacy to not set cookies. Still the password is remembered.

How do I make it forget a password?

Firefox 5 is not forgetting passwords. I have cleared all history, cleared all cache, set privacy to not set cookies. Still the password is remembered. How do I make it forget a password?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Two things need to be done (this is for FireFox 5):

1. Use Tools -> Options. Click Security. Uncheck "Remember Passwords for Sites".

2. Click 'Saved Passwords". Click "Remove All" in the next dialog.

You can also delete the "Exceptions" but since they are excepted, there will be no password. It does leave information behind about what sites you used where you did have a password so I would delete these for maximum security. Click "Exceptions" and "Remove All" in the next dialog.

Bill