Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

I am unable to import my favorites folder from an old harddrive onto the new harddrive

fakecleric

I recently changed hard drives moving to a larger hard drive. Before doing so, I exported my favorites from Firefox and they were saved on a folder called FAVORITES on a portable hard drive. Now when I try to import these favorites I am unable to import the whole folder at once because Firefox seems to be looking for HTML files not a folder to import. When I drill down into the subfolders of the FAVORITES I had saved, there are files there titles INTERNET SHORTCUTS which appear to be the actual old bookmarks. Please help.

I recently changed hard drives moving to a larger hard drive. Before doing so, I exported my favorites from Firefox and they were saved on a folder called FAVORITES on a portable hard drive. Now when I try to import these favorites I am unable to import the whole folder at once because Firefox seems to be looking for HTML files not a folder to import. When I drill down into the subfolders of the FAVORITES I had saved, there are files there titles INTERNET SHORTCUTS which appear to be the actual old bookmarks. Please help.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Did you use one of these to export the Firefox bookmarks?

  • Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks > Import & Backup > Backup
  • Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks > Import & Backup > Export HTML

Sounds that you are referring to the IE Favorites and in that case you need to use IE to get access to those favorites by copying them to the IE Favorites folder and exporting them to an HTML file.