Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

How do I fix a 400 Bad Request or I'm I missing something to make it work.

xfosterparent

Every time I try to connect to Firefox (400 Bad Request). Now I even tried to disconnect and reconnect to Firefox again still the same 400 Bad Request.

Every time I try to connect to Firefox (400 Bad Request). Now I even tried to disconnect and reconnect to Firefox again still the same 400 Bad Request.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

Confirmation on my first reply, Firefox connection still having problems with (400 Bad Request) is there help for this Issue.

  • "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
  • "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

See also: