Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

How do I connect to the Internet using Firefox, it doesn't allow me to connect after using it for two years? edfeldstein@gmail.com

AnonymousUser

I used to be able to connect to the Internet using Mozilla Firefox, but as of yesterday I cannot do it anymore. What should I do? I do not like using Internet Explorer.

yesterday

User Agent

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

I used to be able to connect to the Internet using Mozilla Firefox, but as of yesterday I cannot do it anymore. What should I do? I do not like using Internet Explorer. == yesterday == == User Agent == Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.5; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)


If that update was to Firefox 3.6.6 (or higher) a new preference was added to the Connection Settings proxy preferences in Tools > Options > Advanced >> Network tab - Connection = Settings = Use system proxy settings. The default setting is for Use system proxy settings.

If you select No proxy and restart Firefox your problem should be fixed.

If that doesn't solve your problem, we'll need more information from you - especially which version of Firefox is involved.