Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Surfshark extension

ronniemadden

Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I click cancel it just closes the pop-up, clicking 'Install now' just brings it up again. I've just istalled Surshark.

Any ideas ?
Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I click cancel it just closes the pop-up, clicking 'Install now' just brings it up again. I've just istalled Surshark. Any ideas ?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

Yes from there. Not sure why it kept insisting the browser was Chrome.

I'll close this query now as I've installed Surfshark on the laptop so I don't need the extension.
Thanks for picking up the query in any case.
Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.