Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

How do I let Firefox know that I am on Windows 11?

ThomasDHowell

I have been on Windows 11 for years. While trying to fix a password issue, I learned that Firefox thinks I am on Windows 10 whose support is going away. How can I tell Firefox that I am on Windows 11?

Related issue: Firefox no longer likes my password. It has 8 characters, but only letters and numbers. Things got messed up while trying to fix it, so I am not sure of my password anymore. Apparently Firefox and Mozilla have separate accounts. I don't know which system's password is broken.

It was suggested that I clear cookies and cache. I cannot find the menu to do that. Trying to fix each problem just creates more problems! I need some support to straighten things out.

I have been on Windows 11 for years. While trying to fix a password issue, I learned that Firefox thinks I am on Windows 10 whose support is going away. How can I tell Firefox that I am on Windows 11? Related issue: Firefox no longer likes my password. It has 8 characters, but only letters and numbers. Things got messed up while trying to fix it, so I am not sure of my password anymore. Apparently Firefox and Mozilla have separate accounts. I don't know which system's password is broken. It was suggested that I clear cookies and cache. I cannot find the menu to do that. Trying to fix each problem just creates more problems! I need some support to straighten things out.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

ThomasDHowell said

I have been on Windows 11 for years. While trying to fix a password issue, I learned that Firefox thinks I am on Windows 10 whose support is going away. How can I tell Firefox that I am on Windows 11?

A Firefox 157.0.1 UserAgent or UA on Windows 10 and 11 shows as Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:157.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/157.0

Windows 11 is basically based on the same NT 10.0 as Windows 10 is. Blame Microsoft for not basing Windows 11 on a new NT like say NT 11.0 which does exist. Even the Windows builds for Windows 11 is for example 10.0.26300.9550 for the current release.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_NT#Releases

Τροποποιήθηκε στις από τον/την James

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.