Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Stop deciding what’s "best" for me and give back my UI!

スロウソウダスト

I have only one question: Who asked you to change my browser theme with the recent patch, the one that had been set for years without changing? Why can't I roll back to the previous version? Where is that damn squared theme that existed before this attempt to decide what's best for the user?

I have only one question: Who asked you to change my browser theme with the recent patch, the one that had been set for years without changing? Why can't I roll back to the previous version? Where is that damn squared theme that existed before this attempt to decide what's best for the user?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Bonjour

A space for users to give product feedback https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-mozilla-connect

Is it your question

You can try 1 - Go to configuration editor https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox 2 - Enter a search term browser.nova.enabled You can double-click on the preference, to set its value to false

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.