Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

How can I troubleshoot slow Firefox page loading on some websites?

Mr Asif

I sometimes notice that pages take longer to load in Firefox, even when my internet connection seems to be working normally. The issue does not happen on every website, so I’m trying to understand how to identify whether the cause is Firefox itself, an extension, cached data, DNS, or the website/server.

What Firefox settings or troubleshooting steps should I check first to determine what is causing the slow loading?

I have already tried refreshing the pages and checking the connection, but I would like to follow a more systematic troubleshooting process.

I sometimes notice that pages take longer to load in Firefox, even when my internet connection seems to be working normally. The issue does not happen on every website, so I’m trying to understand how to identify whether the cause is Firefox itself, an extension, cached data, DNS, or the website/server. What Firefox settings or [http://example.com troubleshooting steps] should I check first to determine what is causing the slow loading? I have already tried refreshing the pages and checking the connection, but I would like to follow a more systematic troubleshooting process.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox for Android?

What other apps do you have open on your Android device?

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.