Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Επιλύθηκε

I cannot see my email; the Thunderbird welcome screen will not allow me

jcmprov

I am not able to view my email in Thunderbird; the welcome page remains frozen not allowing me to get to email.

I am not able to view my email in Thunderbird; the welcome page remains frozen not allowing me to get to email.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (4)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

If your Thunderbird start page ressembles to the one shown in my picture it might be due to bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2071951 Start Thunderbird in "troubleshoot mode": press the Shift key whilst launching Thunderbird

I can only respond if I indicate "this solves my problem." Actually, the problem went away. The only thing I did was trouble shoot, which wanted me to update the Thunderbird version, which I did.

Thank you for offering a solultion.

No, you can always respond in this forum without indicating that "this solves my problem". Some users even omit to declare a "helpful solution" although the helper's propositions or indications solved their problem.

Ah so. Now I see. Thanks again.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.