Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

How to turn of "glow" in searches

20s5nzhxoikx

I made a mozzilla account just to ask this.

Firefox just updated, please tell me I can get rid of this shitty glow effect when typing anything the address bar.

I made a mozzilla account just to ask this. Firefox just updated, please tell me I can get rid of this shitty glow effect when typing anything the address bar.
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

Did not show up well in the screenshot but talking about the "glow" around the edges of the dropdown menu or whatever it's called when searching.

Hi

You may want to have a look at our add-ons site for a different theme that does not have that effect - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.