Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Tab groups are gone after multiple restarts.

sney

hi there,

so i use tab groups extensively, for example I'm a freelancer working for many clients on many projects per client, so I open a group per project and have windows with stacks of groups and then just dip into the stack as needed for whatever I'm working on that moment.

Usually I'm good about closing firefox down so it remembers my tab groups the next time I boot (my mac OS Tahoe). However I was trouble shooting a piece of hardware that required me restarting the mac many times in a row and once it was all done about 6 restarts later, my windows with stacks of tabs were gone. Firefox had remebered some groups, but lost 70% of my tab groups, which is just a huge waste of time, I'm never going to go back and re-open tabs from months ago i.e. I can't remeber what i was browsing for which is why I save tab groups duh, so I just need this to be more robust.

Please write a big fat file of every group somewhere and make it recall the damn list on next boot, or 20 boots later. The only way it should delete a group is if I manually decide I don't need it any more and purge it from my library.

Just having the history is super useless, I'm not gonna waste more than 10 seconds looking at the thousands of tabs in my history trying to recreate my groups, just no way, I have to move fast I'm always on deadline.

Please and thanks!

hi there, so i use tab groups extensively, for example I'm a freelancer working for many clients on many projects per client, so I open a group per project and have windows with stacks of groups and then just dip into the stack as needed for whatever I'm working on that moment. Usually I'm good about closing firefox down so it remembers my tab groups the next time I boot (my mac OS Tahoe). However I was trouble shooting a piece of hardware that required me restarting the mac many times in a row and once it was all done about 6 restarts later, my windows with stacks of tabs were gone. Firefox had remebered some groups, but lost 70% of my tab groups, which is just a huge waste of time, I'm never going to go back and re-open tabs from months ago i.e. I can't remeber what i was browsing for which is why I save tab groups duh, so I just need this to be more robust. Please write a big fat file of every group somewhere and make it recall the damn list on next boot, or 20 boots later. The only way it should delete a group is if I manually decide I don't need it any more and purge it from my library. Just having the history is super useless, I'm not gonna waste more than 10 seconds looking at the thousands of tabs in my history trying to recreate my groups, just no way, I have to move fast I'm always on deadline. Please and thanks!

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.