Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Since the latest update, Firefox does not connect to BBC Sounds: why?

helen-y-john

On my Windows 10 PC, Firefox has started bringing up the message "The page isn’t redirecting properly" when I click on BBC Sounds. It connects to every other part of the BBC website (bbc.co.uk) but not to Sounds. I've tried emptying cookies and the cache, but it makes no difference. MS Edge is opening Sounds OK, but I prefer to use Firefox. Please can you tell me what else I can do to get over this problem?

On my Windows 10 PC, Firefox has started bringing up the message "The page isn’t redirecting properly" when I click on BBC Sounds. It connects to every other part of the BBC website (bbc.co.uk) but not to Sounds. I've tried emptying cookies and the cache, but it makes no difference. MS Edge is opening Sounds OK, but I prefer to use Firefox. Please can you tell me what else I can do to get over this problem?
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.