Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

i want to bookmark a previously bookmarked site in a different folder and retain the original

mcadoo1964

I need to bookmark a previously bookmarked site in a different folder and retain the original where it was. I use a temporary folder for bookmarks, then save them later to related folders. A "duplicate" warning is no problem as long as it keeps the existing bookmark where it was purposly saved. In short, let me have duplicate bookmarks for the same site! Seems to me that older Firefox versions allowed this.

I need to bookmark a previously bookmarked site in a different folder and retain the original where it was. I use a temporary folder for bookmarks, then save them later to related folders. A "duplicate" warning is no problem as long as it keeps the existing bookmark where it was purposly saved. In short, let me have duplicate bookmarks for the same site! Seems to me that older Firefox versions allowed this.

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.