Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Επιλύθηκε

how to get bookmarks restored from older version of firefox

james madison

How do I get back my bookmarks from an older version of firefox

How do I get back my bookmarks from an older version of firefox

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Yeah, you may be able to get them back. First, I’d check Bookmarks → Manage Bookmarks → Import and Backup → Restore and see if Firefox has an older dated backup. Pick one from before the bookmarks disappeared. Just be aware that restoring it replaces the bookmarks you have now.

If this happened after an update, check your desktop for an Old Firefox Data folder. Firefox sometimes leaves the old profile there, including older bookmark backups in the bookmarkbackups folder.

I’d make a copy of whatever you find before changing anything. Better to have a backup than accidentally make the damn problem worse.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.