Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

search bar

Amity

I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer = without warning!!!

I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer = without warning!!!

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

I get the frustration. Firefox can look pretty different after an update, but you shouldn’t have to relearn the whole browser just to do a search. For now, try using the address bar at the top of Firefox you can type a search term there and press Enter.

If you specifically want the old separate Search Bar back, go to Menu ☰ → More Tools → Customize Toolbar, find Search and drag it back onto the toolbar. If the Search Bar is still there but simply doesn’t work, try Help → Troubleshoot Mode. That will tell you whether an extension or setting is interfering with it.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.