Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Επιλύθηκε

I get "This browser version is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser." when I open Firefox.

tracyjel

I get "This browser version is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser." when I open Gmail in Firefox. I have version 156.01 on windows. Have been getting the message since Sept 1 or so. Otherwise, FireFox seems to work OK. But some websites do not work properly with it like Home Depot and the City Of Brockton website, I have to use chrome to access them.

I get "This browser version is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser." when I open Gmail in Firefox. I have version 156.01 on windows. Have been getting the message since Sept 1 or so. Otherwise, FireFox seems to work OK. But some websites do not work properly with it like Home Depot and the City Of Brockton website, I have to use chrome to access them.
Προβολή απάντησης εντός συζήτησης

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Thank you for identifying the problem. I found that I had a "hugging face AI" addon/extension installed without my knowledge back in august when the problems began. I disabled all the addons and extensions (deleted the huggy face) and went through the steps to reset the user agent. And the user agent looked correct after that. But I was still getting the Browser version not supported message. So I shut down the PC and Internet router and let it sit for an hour. When I restarted, the message was gone!

the user agent now says:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:156.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/156.0

Thank You!!

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (6)

Bonjour

Maybe a similar question https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1568340

Firefox, are you under compatibility mode?

Your add-ons? If the case, please disable all your add-ons, or, one by one, to see https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons

What is your user agent? https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/what-is-my-user-agent

Below, an experience with the help of Responsive Design Mode https://firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/devtools-user/responsive_design_mode User Agent String

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0

Your identification does not match your actual version. Either you manually or an addon for a reason makes your device look years outdated.

Please follow How to reset the default user agent on Firefox

tracyjel said

I get "This browser version is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser." when I open Gmail in Firefox. I have version 156.01 on windows. Have been getting the message since Sept 1 or so. Otherwise, FireFox seems to work OK. But some websites do not work properly with it like Home Depot and the City Of Brockton website, I have to use chrome to access them.

The Useragent you used to post this forum thread appears to be a modified UA you perhaps added and forgot. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:125.0) AppleWebKit Gecko/20100101 Firefox/125.0

The AppleWebKit is not part of a normal Firefox UA.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-reset-default-user-agent-firefox

In your more system details on right it does appear you have Firefox 156.0.1

"name": "Firefox", "osVersion": "Windows_NT 10.0 26200", "version": "156.0.1", "buildID": "20260921121718", "distributionID": "", "userAgent": "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:125.0) AppleWebKit Gecko/20100101 Firefox/125.0",

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Thank you for identifying the problem. I found that I had a "hugging face AI" addon/extension installed without my knowledge back in august when the problems began. I disabled all the addons and extensions (deleted the huggy face) and went through the steps to reset the user agent. And the user agent looked correct after that. But I was still getting the Browser version not supported message. So I shut down the PC and Internet router and let it sit for an hour. When I restarted, the message was gone!

the user agent now says:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:156.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/156.0

Thank You!!

It's awesome to hear that your issue is resolved now! I've marked your latest reply as a solution to highlight it for other users.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.