Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

senders in my address book keep getting put in my spam box

Steve

People I frequently get email, whose email addresses are in my address book keep getting placed in spam. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen. I have to go through my spam folder every day looking for legitimate emails from people I know.

People I frequently get email, whose email addresses are in my address book keep getting placed in spam. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen. I have to go through my spam folder every day looking for legitimate emails from people I know.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Being in your addressbook is not assurance from being marked as spam. I suggest creating filters for this.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.