Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

What's going on with Dashlane Extension?

annacdaily

I'm having a problem installing the Dashlane extension. I have gone to download it several times and the icon just says "installing." I see that the extension downloads, but gets stuck when it comes to "verifying" the download. I used Dashlane plugin on Chrome for months and it has become integral to my web activity. I am trying to make the switch to Firefox, but this is a huge hold up. I've checked that my firefox version is up to date and it is. Help!

I'm having a problem installing the Dashlane extension. I have gone to download it several times and the icon just says "installing." I see that the extension downloads, but gets stuck when it comes to "verifying" the download. I used Dashlane plugin on Chrome for months and it has become integral to my web activity. I am trying to make the switch to Firefox, but this is a huge hold up. I've checked that my firefox version is up to date and it is. Help!

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

Contact Dashlane support about their issue with their software.

Okay, but this doesn't explain why I'm having the exact same issue with extensions from Zotero and other sources. So, any actual advice?

They are the creators of their software and are the one to contact if Firefox browser is having issue connecting using their software. Otherwise you need to insure they are uptodate and on Firefox Addon site to know they are the working verison that works with the latest version of Firefox browser.