Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Recovery for my email

ray slish

Hello,

When I try to access my email via Mozilla's inbox it says that the password is failing. I have tried to create a new password but no emails are able to come in or get sent. I would like assistantce in account recovery as I have had the account for at least 20 yrs

Hello, When I try to access my email via Mozilla's inbox it says that the password is failing. I have tried to create a new password but no emails are able to come in or get sent. I would like assistantce in account recovery as I have had the account for at least 20 yrs

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

it is thunderbird not mozillas