Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα έκλεισε και αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Κλειδωμένο Αρχειοθετήθηκε

using firefox to store WhatsApp passkey

Chris

I am migrating to a new phone. WhatsApp offered firefox as an option for storing its passkey. That took me to the connection and synchronisation process which the new phone said had failed. However all my tabs and other passwords appear to be syncing. Now selecting firefox to store the WhatsApp passkey takes me back to the failure page every time. Any idea how to restart the passkey addition to firefox process? WhatsApp won't work whilst I'm hung up in limbo between the two apps.

I am migrating to a new phone. WhatsApp offered firefox as an option for storing its passkey. That took me to the connection and synchronisation process which the new phone said had failed. However all my tabs and other passwords appear to be syncing. Now selecting firefox to store the WhatsApp passkey takes me back to the failure page every time. Any idea how to restart the passkey addition to firefox process? WhatsApp won't work whilst I'm hung up in limbo between the two apps.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi Chris

I am going to close this thread as it appears to be a duplicate of:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1446280