Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

issues with protonmail server

nrjo53

I can receive emails to my (protonmail.com server) email account on Thunderbird. But I cannot send emails. This is the error message. "Sending of the message failed. An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: Error: no such user. Please check the message and try again."

Thank you for your help!

rj

I can receive emails to my (protonmail.com server) email account on Thunderbird. But I cannot send emails. This is the error message. "Sending of the message failed. An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: Error: no such user. Please check the message and try again." Thank you for your help! rj

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Is the message possibly about the recipient's email address?