Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

changing camera and microphone access settings in Firefox

Summer Hall

In my phone's notifications, I have one that says "Camera Is On in Firefox". I can't get it to close. I want to revoke permissions/access to my camera and microphone in Firefox's browser. After searching through my settings, and searching online, I have found no answers. I WANT MY CAMERA OFF.

I have an Android, using version 118.2.0.

And it's RIDICULOUS that I have to "create an account" to even ASK a question to SUPPORT! Your "Help" section frankly is useless. No "help" at all.

In my phone's notifications, I have one that says "Camera Is On in Firefox". I can't get it to close. I want to revoke permissions/access to my camera and microphone in Firefox's browser. After searching through my settings, and searching online, I have found no answers. I WANT MY CAMERA OFF. I have an Android, using version 118.2.0. And it's RIDICULOUS that I have to "create an account" to even ASK a question to SUPPORT! Your "Help" section frankly is useless. No "help" at all.
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi Summer

This is not a setting in Firefox for Android, but a permission in Android that you will need to change. This Android support article should help:

https://support.google.com/android/answer/9431959?hl=en-GB