Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα έκλεισε και αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Κλειδωμένο Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Unable to receive tabs from a particular device

SuMo Bot

Samsung Tablet: installed ‘FireFox Beta’ iPhone: installed ‘FireFox’

I am able to share tabs through ‘Send to Device’ on my iPhone to my Samsung tablet, but I am unable to share tabs from my Samsung Tablet to my iPhone.

(My Samsung tablet says ‘Tab Sent’ but I don’t receive any notification or tabs through sync)

Samsung Tablet: installed ‘FireFox Beta’ iPhone: installed ‘FireFox’ I am able to share tabs through ‘Send to Device’ on my iPhone to my Samsung tablet, but I am unable to share tabs from my Samsung Tablet to my iPhone. (My Samsung tablet says ‘Tab Sent’ but I don’t receive any notification or tabs through sync)

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi

I have looked into this and it appears to be an issue that our developers are aware of and are looking into. You can follow progress on this and add comments at:

https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/issues/11020

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.