Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

REIT command

gsf314

Just installed Firefox and Thunderbird on my new computer. Linked it to my Verizon email. Downloading thousands of messages from my Verizon account to Thunderbird. I've been deleting hundreds of messages and emptying the trash during this process. Sometimes get this message:

''Error with account gsf314@verizon.net

The REIT command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail server pop.verizon.net responded. Too many requests.''

Should I just give it a rest for a while or is there something I have to do? Thanks.

gsf314@verizon.net

Just installed Firefox and Thunderbird on my new computer. Linked it to my Verizon email. Downloading thousands of messages from my Verizon account to Thunderbird. I've been deleting hundreds of messages and emptying the trash during this process. Sometimes get this message: '''''''Error with account gsf314@verizon.net The REIT command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail server pop.verizon.net responded. Too many requests.''''''' Should I just give it a rest for a while or is there something I have to do? Thanks. gsf314@verizon.net

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Take it slow, give it a rest. Process small batches of messages at a time and give it time to sync actions with the server. Use Activity Manager to monitor what's going on.