Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Email password issues with Verizon

k.machv

I used the same password I have been using for a long time with my Verizon account and now I get this message: Sending of password for user k.machv@verizon.net did not succeed. Mail server pop.verizon.net responded: [SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later. I can open and download my email messages via AOL but it will not recognize my password to allow me to download my messages to Thunderbird.

I used the same password I have been using for a long time with my Verizon account and now I get this message: Sending of password for user k.machv@verizon.net did not succeed. Mail server pop.verizon.net responded: [SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later. I can open and download my email messages via AOL but it will not recognize my password to allow me to download my messages to Thunderbird.

Všetky odpovede (1)

My understanding is you need to use an app password generated on the AOL web site instead of your existing password going forward.